When Charlene was in Haiti, her group would ask one another each day where they had seen Jesus. When she came home, she told us about it, and while we don’t share an experience everyday, here are some things we have shared about seeing Jesus:
- I saw Jesus today! Maurice shared a post from someone who mentioned God. Praise the Lord!
- I saw Jesus when I was driving down a road I rarely take to work and a car jetted from a side street, turning right without stopping. If the timing would have been different, I would have hit her. My light was green, and I was going straight.
- Wow! I almost hit someone today. They were stopped for an unknown reason and at the same time the car in the lane next to me went by and splashed water on my windshield. I barely saw to stop!
- I thought today was going to start like last year: no lunch. I took my break from 10 to 10:30, and the lady came at 11:30 to relieve me for lunch. I told her I had just came from my break, so I wasn’t ready for lunch. I’m scheduled for 1:45, so I went and got my lunch and was just going to eat in the classroom, but my regular relief came, so I saw Jesus too!
- I was just walking the halls and I stopped by this teacher’s room. I asked her how she was doing, did she have a good weekend. Today is the anniversary of her dad’s death…1 year. So we just talked and encouraged one another and talked about Jesus and God and going to Haiti. He dad died her first year of teaching on a Sunday night. My granny died my first year as an AP on a Sunday night…
Mom says: Jesus is all around us!!
If you look for Jesus you will find Him. Why don’t you start sharing with family and friends or in your diary or journal how you have seen Jesus each day!!